Built in the USA with a dedication to quality that goes back to 1932, the Bull Run is a utilitarian work boot with a timeless design that stays in style when you punch out. The full-grain leather upper is the perfect blend of strong and soft. Combine that with the sturdy Danner Wedge outsole and you get all-day comfort that lasts.
- Unlined full-grain, oiled leather upper
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Protection. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- Danner wedge outsole. The non-marking, oil-and-slip resistant Danner Wedge outsole provides cushioning, lightweight support, traction, and won't track debris. The soft rubber compound is designed for maximum comfort for long days on smooth indoor surfaces, such as concrete and wood. Not recommended for daily use on asphalt.
- Stitchdown Construction. Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- 6" shaft height
- Steel shank
- Made in USA with imported components
Runs true to size with a slightly narrow fit.