Tackling day hikes and weeklong excursions with the same rugged dependability, the Grandview GTX combines waterproof leather and quick-dry mesh with a GORE-TEX bootie to seal out the elements. A wider toe-box frees toes while an adjustable Universal Heel Lock System keeps your foot in place for minimal toe pressure during downhill treks. The Vibram™ Megagrip outsole provides traction and stability for wherever the trail takes you.
- A durable waterproof leather upper and a GORE-TEX Leaf bootie, made from 71% post-consumer recycled material, seals out elements to keep your feet dry.
- A wider toe box reduces pressure and frees toes, emulating the feel of hiking in sports sandals
- Heel is kept securely in place on downhill treks thanks to our all-new adjustable Universal Heel-Lock System, engineered from 100% recycled polyester straps
- VIBRAM® Mega Grip outsole has the optimal balance of durability and sticky traction for wet and dry surfaces
- Lined with exceptionally soft micro waffle knit for supreme comfort against your skin
- A responsive PU footbed cushions your foot and puts a spring in your step
- Nylon shank stabilizes and supports your foot on uneven terrain
- Ultralight EVA-foam midsole offers cushioning while a TPU shank delivers support and stability
- Best for: Multi-day and day-long hikes. All-day wear
- Every piece of leather is sourced from tanneries certified by Leather Working Group, whose mission is to promote sustainable and appropriate environmental business practices within the leather industry
Runs true to size with a wide fit and roomy toe box.