A slipper that travels well outdoors, the Tasman features the same ultra-lightweight, durable outsole as UGG's Classic Boot. Lined with plush wool, it's crafted from suede with an easy slip-on silhouette so that you can run out the door for weekend plans or work.
This product was made in a factory that supports women in UGG's supply chain with the help of HERproject, a collaborative initiative that creates partnerships with brands like UGG to empower and educate women in the workplace.
The outsole of this product is either a SugarSole™ outsole, which is a responsible compound using sugarcane foam that allows us to reduce dependency on fossil fuels by replacing petroleum-based ethylene, or a Treadlite by UGG™ outsole.
- Suede upper
- UGGbraid made with 100% recycled polyester fibers
- 17mm Sheepskin or 17mm UGGplush™ 60% upcycled wool, 40% TENCEL™ Lyocell lining
- 17mm UGGplush™ 80% upcycled wool, 20% TENCEL™ Lyocell insole or 17mm UGGplush™ 60% upcycled wool, 40% TENCEL™ Lyocell insole
- Foam footbed
- Sugarcane EVA Outsole or Treadlite by UGG™ EVA outsole
- Recycled polyester binding
- Heat-embossed UGG® logo
- This product contains real fur from sheep or lamb. Fur may be sourced from Australia, Ireland, the United Kingdom, or the United States. It has been artificially dyed and treated.