Take your self-care seriously with this slipper. As soft as it is versatile, the Coquette features UGG soft sheepskin and a lightweight sole that travels both indoors and out with ease. Pair with athleisure basics or a midi skirt and tank for casual daytime wear.
This product was made in a factory that supports women in UGG's supply chain with the help of HERproject, a collaborative initiative that creates partnerships with brands like UGG to empower and educate women in the workplace.
The outsole of this product is either a SugarSole™ outsole, which is a responsible compound using sugarcane foam that allows UGG to reduce dependency on fossil fuels by replacing petroleum-based ethylene, or a Treadlite by UGG™ outsole.
- 17mm Twinface sheepskin upper
- 17mm sheepskin insole
- Sugarcane EVA Outsole or Treadlite by UGG™ EVA outsole
- Polyester binding or textile binding made from 100% recycled polyester fibers
- Suede label with embossed UGG® logo
- This product contains real fur from sheep or lamb. Fur may be sourced from Australia, Ireland, the United Kingdom, or the United States. It has been artificially dyed and treated.